Charter of confidentiality
Consultiva is a company established in France and, as such, we adhere to French legislation on the protection of personal information (1998: 204) which applies the European Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC. Our head office is located at 5, rue d’Alger, 75001. If you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com. In this Privacy Charter, we explain what types of personal data are likely to be processed and for what purpose. We also explain the choices you have about our treatment and how you can learn more about our treatment and your rights
IMPACT OF THE CHARTER OF CONFIDENTIALITY
Please note that this Charter of Confidentiality concerns the processing of personal data Consultiva is in charge of treatment, that is in the cases where Consultiva decided on purposes and on means of processing. To avoid any ambiguity, this Charter of Confidentiality doesn’t concern any processing of personal data which Consultiva can make as Subcontracting ensuing from your use of our services. To obtain more information on the way our services can be used to facilitate your processing of personal data and on the responsibilities and the commitments of Consultiva in connection with these, please refer to the applicable conditions.
HANDLED PERSONAL DATA
The personal data indicate the data which identify you as natural person. We can be brought to treat the following types of personal data concerning you:
- Your address and phone number including your name
- The e-mail address and the phone number
- User information, for example, if you connect to our service or visit our web sites. This information can include the IP number, the type of peripheral and the browser, the time zone, the geographical situation, as well as your interest and preferences of the information on the way you interact with our services, for example on the used features and the clicked buttons
- Other information that we receive through your contacts.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING:
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Supply our services according to the applicable conditions
- Manage the business relationship with you and the customer of Consultiva whom you represent
- Develop and improve our services
- Supply information and offers to the current or potential customers of Consultiva on our services through selected third parties. To avoid any ambiguity, any marketing material distributed by means of your personal data is sent to you as representing of current or potential customer of Consultiva and not to you as private person.
SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES AND TRANSFER TOWARDS THE THIRD COUNTRIES
We can share personal data with third parties in the purposes explained here above. To avoid any doubt, we shall not share personal data with third parties in a way that these third parties use personal data for purposes of direct marketing in connection with you as private individual, but only with you as representing of current or potential customer of Consultiva. We can transfer personal data in a country out of EEE, but we shall have then to obtain first your personal consent or watch that the transfer is legal and secure by taking other measures.
It is our obligation to address specific, relevant and necessary personal elements while taking into account our legitimate purposes. It is your right to control us. To update your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To receive a free extract of personal data that we process about you, send us a letter with your signature to the address of Consultiva.